3353 Turlington Hall
Summer B 2014
My regular office hours will resume on August 20.
Feel free to email me at email@example.com with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
Tanya Koropeckyj-Cox, Ph.D. Associate Professor, Sociology
- Gender, Childlessness, and Singlehood over the Life Course
- Marriage, Families, and Fertility
- Social Demography
- Families, Aging, and the Life Course in the U.S. and Europe
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods
- Cross-National Comparisons of Attitudes about Childlessness and Population-Related Issues
- Mental and Physical Health, Cultural Competence and Communication in Health Care
maintained by T. Koropeckyj-Cox. Last modified 7/09/14.