3353 Turlington Hall
Monday 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Thursday 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
or by appointment
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
Tanya Koropeckyj-Cox, Ph.D. Associate Professor, Sociology
- Gender, Childlessness, and Singlehood over the Life Course
- Marriage, Families, and Fertility
- Social Demography
- Families, Aging, and the Life Course in the U.S. and Europe
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods
- Cross-National Comparisons of Attitudes about Childlessness and Population-Related Issues
- Mental and Physical Health, Cultural Competence and Communication in Health Care
maintained by T. Koropeckyj-Cox. Last modified 1/05/14.