Chair and Associate Professor
Department of Spanish and Portuguese Studies
[not teaching in summer]
Lower Division Spanish Program
Students completing the LDSP sequence should be able to: communicate effectively in Spanish; understand the cultures of the Hispanic world; connect the study of foreign language with their other university studies and their world beyond the university; make informed comparisons of language and culture as a whole; and participate in a larger community of Spanish speakers.
- Lower Division Spanish Program mission statement
- Test scores and placement in Lower Division Spanish
- Department of Spanish and Portuguese Studies
- Information on SAT II placement testing
- Undergraduate catalog
- Academic Advising
My Spanish Lab
- Support for students using MySpanishLab
- Registration for new users
- Registeration with existing accounts
- Contacting tech support
- Accessing ANDA e-book on an iPad
SYLLABI AND OTHER MATERIALS, SUMMER 2013
(You will need Adobe Reader to view the files.)
Click on the link for the course sylllabus. Students MUST print out the syllabus, no paper copy will be provided.
on the link for placement form (also distributed in class).
Images: Eneas De Troya, Flickr