College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Dean's Office Scholarships
- Cynthia W. Colangelo Award for Breast Cancer Awareness
- O. Ruth McQuown
(undergraduate and graduate)
The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Dean's Office is pleased to award a variety of scholarships to its undergraduate students every fall semester. In order to apply for a scholarship, you must be enrolled at UF as a full-time undergraduate student (minimum of 12 credit hours) in Fall 2016 (or Summer 2016 if in the Innovation Academy Program) and have a minimum GPA of 3.0. Transfer students who have completed at least (1) semester at UF are eligible to apply for any scholarship requiring “Junior” status. Please note that you may only apply for  scholarship through the CLAS Dean's Office. To review the qualifications for each scholarship, please see below.
To apply for a CLAS Dean's Office scholarship, please click here.
To visit our FAQ, click here.
Scholarship applications will be made available on December 1st, 2015 and are due by 4:30pm in 2014 Turlington Hall on February 1st, 2016. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
**You must be an undergraduate student in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences in order to apply for one of these scholarships.**
If you have any additional questions, please contact:
Every fall, the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (CLAS) awards approximately fifteen, one-semester dissertation fellowships to deserving graduate students whose projects are judged by the selection committee to be highly meritorious. Successful applicants receive a stipend and paid tuition during the following spring or summer semester. For more information, please contact Arlene Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Milagros Peña (email@example.com) in 2014 Turlington Hall or at 392-2230. These awards are named fellowships supported by several UF Foundation funds, including:
- Michael Aschoff Dissertation Fellowship
- Gerson Jewish Studies Scholarship/Fellowship
- Robin and Jean Gibson Fellowship Endowment
- Maurice C. and Frances A. Holmes Endowed Graduate Scholarship in Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Kenneth and Janet Keene Endowed Fellowship Fund in the Mathematical Sciences
- Charles Vincent and Heidi Cole McLaughlin Endowment
- Hazen E. Nutter Scholarship Fund
- Albert C. and Vanda N. O’Neill, Jr. Liberal Arts and Sciences Excellence Fund
- Russell Corporation Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Threadgill Scholarship Program Fund