College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Dean's Office Scholarships
The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Dean's Office is pleased to award a variety of scholarships to its undergraduate students every fall semester. In order to apply for a scholarship, you must be enrolled at UF as a full-time student (minimum of 12 credit hours) in Fall 2015 and have a minimum GPA of 3.0. Please note that you may only apply for  scholarship through the CLAS Dean's Office. To review the qualifications for each scholarship, please see below.
To visit our FAQ, click here.
Scholarship applications will be made available on December 1st, 2014 and are due by 4:30pm in 2014 Turlington Hall on January 30th, 2015. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
**You must be an undergraduate student in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences in order to apply for one of these scholarships.**
If you have any additional questions, please contact:
Every fall, the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (CLAS) awards approximately fifteen, one-semester dissertation fellowships to deserving graduate students whose projects are judged by the selection committee to be highly meritorious. Successful applicants receive a stipend and paid tuition during the following spring or summer semester. For more information, please contact the CLAS Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs, 2014 Turlington Hall, 392-2230 These awards are named fellowships supported by several UF Foundation funds, including:
- Michael Aschoff Dissertation Fellowship
- Gerson Jewish Studies Scholarship/Fellowship
- Robin and Jean Gibson Fellowship Endowment
- Maurice C. and Frances A. Holmes Endowed Graduate Scholarship in Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Kenneth and Janet Keene Endowed Fellowship Fund in the Mathematical Sciences
- Charles Vincent and Heidi Cole McLaughlin Endowment
- Hazen E. Nutter Scholarship Fund
- Albert C. and Vanda N. O’Neill, Jr. Liberal Arts and Sciences Excellence Fund
- Russell Corporation Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Threadgill Scholarship Program Fund