Front Rounded Vowels; Glide Clusters
|1. Demonstration: Table 22.1
2. Same or Different?
3. Producing High Rounded Front vowel [ü]
4. Producing Mid Rounded Front vowel
5. Producing Low Rounded Front vowel
6. Rounded or Unrounded?
7. Rounded, Unrounded, or Mixed?
8. Glided or no?
9. Negative Practice: "The Walrus and the Carpenter"
10. Mimicry: Rounded Front Vowels
|11. Tongue Height: High, Lower-High, Mid, Lower-Mid,
12. Front, Central, or Back?
13.Rounded or Unrounded?
14. Tongue Height? Front/Central/Back? Rounded/Unrounded?
15. Vowel Symbols: [u], [i], [ü], epsilon, shwa, barred i, crossed o, o digraph, caret,
16. Negative Practice: "Ten Little Indians"