- Director. Uses a contemporary psychoanalytic framework ,
with post-World War II American fiction, science-fiction, and
Norman N. Holland
- Associate Director. Trained at the Boston Psychoanalytic
specializing in cognitive psychology, psychoanalytic and reader-response criticism and
On leave spring 1996.
Bernard J. Paris
- does Third-Force psychology and criticism, that is, Horney
Peter L. Rudnytsky
- does object-relations theory and criticism, working
in Renaissance , Restoration, and eighteenth-century texts.
- does Lacanian theory and criticism and works with films and
On leave Spring 1996.
BACK TO IPSA