Next: Fla. Stat. 815.04
Up: Chapter 815Florida
Previous: Fla. Stat. 815.02
As used in this chapter, unless the context clearly
- "Intellectual property" means data, including
- "Computer program" means an ordered set of data
representing coded instructions or statements
that when executed by a computer cause the
computer to process data.
- "Computer" means an internally programmed,
automatic device that performs data processing.
- "Computer software" means a set of computer
programs, procedures, and associated
documentation concerned with the operation of a
- "Computer system" means a set of related,
connected or unconnected computer equipment,
devices, or computer software.
- "Computer network" means a set of related,
remotely connected devices and communication
facilities including more than one computer
system with the capability to transmit data among
them through communication facilities.
- "Computer system services" means providing a
computer system or computer network to perform
- "Property" means anything of value as defined in
S.812.011 and includes, but is not limited to,
financial instruments, information including
electronically produced data and computer
software and programs in either machine- or
human-readable form, and any other tangible or
intangible item of value.
- "Financial instrument" means any check, draft,
money order, certificate of deposit, letter of
credit, bill of exchange, credit card, or
- "Access" means to approach, instruct, communicate
with, store data, retrieve data, or otherwise
make use of any resources of a computer, computer
system, or computer network.